Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Whew!

Whew!! Where o where has this summer gone??
I have done 2 shows! As chorographer....one for Copperview Community Center Youth Theater. We had 63 kids in this show ages 5-18 and it was great. We had a packed audience every night!!
Now I am finishing up High School Musical!! Choreographer for that one too and also am doing sound! It ends this Saturday. We have had about 200 people every night so far. I always spend my summer doing shows! lalalove it!!
My daughter Aubry and her family come this weekend for a week and Adam will be in and out that week too!! Can't wait. I really miss my grown children!!!
I have re-done 2 rooms in our home. The laundry/sewing room and the family room. (Why did they put popcorn ceilings in in the 50's and 60's??ha!) So...there went June and July!!!
So, sad to say, I haven't done my "summer" reading. Of course I am awaiting for the last installment of Harry Potter....just like the whole world! (Harry better not die!!) August is my "free" month......so hopefully I will be able to visit the library and read to my hearts content!!!

No comments: