Saturday, April 18, 2009

17...Again!

Alex took me to the movie today. We saw "17 Again"...we both loved it a lot! Alex even said he underestimated Zac Efron! ha! The movie is hilarious and moving....I mean we laughed the whole way through! Zac proved that...yes! he CAN act.....he just needed a great script. Alex said it is receiving great reviews...but I never concerned myself with that. Those reviews are deserved and the guy who wrote it did a fabulous job! Be sure and stick around for the credits when it is over....it's worth it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW9TkWY6Cng

2 comments:

Aubry Wilkes said...

Derek and I just watched the trailer again, and he is so excited to see it... he wants to see it for his birthday... maybe next weekend

Ariella said...

Zac Efron was definitely Matthew Perry in 17 year old form. It was amazing seeing Chandler expressions come out of him. Zac Efron is an amazing actor! We had a ton of fun seeing it. Thanks for the recommendation.

Love ya!