Monday, June 1, 2009

Amazing!

I can not wait to see this show!! Singing In The Rain at Hale Orem Theater.

Boy, I tell ya...sometimes life is tough and then you die! That is what my daughter Aubry used to say to me growing up. But this week has been tough in more than one way. It was like I kept hearing her little voice saying that inside my head! But, thankfully I have this amazing daughter living with me and even though she herself has gone through refiners fire this weekend...she has remained positive and upbeat. Cheerful, in fact! she is yet again someone I look up to! You go girl. And I think we both have felt very grateful we have temples close by to run to so that we can be spiritually uplifted and close. We are never alone. I watched "The Other Side of Heaven" last Sunday and got this phrase stuck in my head....Hazzah for Israel!! That is all I can say, for I know this is certainly not the last trials I will face, yet I can now say.....bring it on cause I will be fine. Hazzah for Israel!

2 comments:

@emllewellyn said...

I love this. And Israel. And Alyssa and Aubry. And Ames singing that song. And you. All of those things.

Matt Bell said...

Ames sure looks good (of course he always does) I will have to wait to see it when I am up there the last week in July. Goooooooo Ames!