Thursday, August 2, 2007

Harry Potter

OK...I admit I am glad I read the book!! I wasn't going to beacause I had heard that Harry dies.
I couldn't face our hero doing that. I mean, shouldn't the good guys win and all that?
Parts I loved: The whole "Snape" thing!!! (I knew it! I just knew he was a good guy!!)
George Weasley's comments about his ear! HILARIOUS!!
Neville's courage!
All the past students and family coming to "fight" (especially Mrs. Weasley...oh
my! I laughed so hard!!)
Yes! even Harry's sacrifice and that he got to come back!!
Ron's BOOK that he gave Harry!! Ha! A chapter on Compliments!!!!! so, so
funny!
I lalaloved the ending....well was it really an ending? I mean, you have their children now. Can we PLEASE go on?? ( And boy o boy is the movie going to be amazing!!!) and yay!! good wins!!!!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Thought you would enjoy this, we Potterheads all got a good laugh.

Urban Word of the Day
www.urbandictionary.com

post-Potter depression

The empty feeling that comes from finishing the seventh book in the Harry Potter series and realizing there will be no more.

Lucy started reading the Golden Compass books to fight her post-Potter depression but she said she just kept waiting for Voldemort to show up.