Sunday, August 12, 2007

Twilight

OK....Alyssa and I have been reading the series "Twilight" by author Stephanie Meyer. So many people told that we HAD to read them. So we proceeded to do just that. We are so hooked!! Only thing is we didn't have to wait for consecutive books to come out ...ha! She already has three out and they are so amazing. The third one just came out this week....and we had to put our name on a waiting list to get one!! Why hadn't we even heard of this series before?? Real life characters in a science fiction sort of setting! I would never read anything to do with vampires, but these books have you rooting for them all the same. What have I come to now??? ha!
Favorite character is............. by far......... Edward!!!

1 comment:

galen said...

gotta admit, I am a bit of a Jacob fan myself, which is one of the reasons why I had some issues with book number 3. but let's let bygones be bygones... awesome books!!!
I was so so so sad when I got to the end of #3, I thought was the end of the series (I had heard that it was supposed to be a 'trilogy') and I couldn't believe Stephanie would end it all that way. I was devastated! But, (oh my beating heart!) there is more to come... just holding on till aug 2.

p.s. here is post I wrote after reading eclipse:
http://www.feministmormonhousewives.org/?p=1402