Monday, January 7, 2008

2008

WOW!! A brand new year!! Holy Cats, where does the time go?? We just got back from spending a wonderful Christmas in Tucson. Can't wait to get our family pics!! But, it is good to get back to everyday living and back to eating right! ha! I'm already working on next Christmas with some amazing ideas!! Things I am looking forward to:
Little Women- end of Feb (Midvale City, I am choreographer and probably "gopher")
Spending a week tending my "Little Men" in Tucson!! End of April
Alyssa Graduating!! yay Sissa! June (and then watching my 4 boys here in Midvale while Aubry
and Chris go to England!!!)
And July 12th Aaron and Corinne's wedding!!! This will be the highlight of the year!!!
Ames comes home about 3rd week in August!!!Yay!!
I lalalove dancin' through life!!!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Rats...I already wrote a comment and then I had to sign in and lost it. Anyway...I can't believe that's Nona. What a beautiful little girl...what happened to that cute little baby? The boys are adorable too. I'm so glad Tucson was good. Congrats on Aaron also.
Thanks for sharing.
Barbara