Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Alyssa is HOME....sort of!


Alyssa came back from Maryland today. BUT, she is already down in her new place in Orem! Yike! It is a yellow house.....so, they call them "the yellow house girls"...kinda cute. (I know, Alyssa, you hate that word!) They even have these yellow t-shirts with a house and stick figure girls....way cool! There are 6 girls living there besides her and they all seem really upbeat and cool.....so I think she will have a fabulous time!!! Each girl has their own room! AND Alyssa has her own exit from her room!! There is also a house next door that is owned by the same people. It has guys, but I don't think a color pertains to them! ha! Alyssa's landlady is young and cool. Her step-dad owns the two homes and she is landlady for the "yellow house" and her brother is landlord for the guy house. This is Alyssa in her new digs. Welcome back, sissa. We missed so, so much!!

2 comments:

Ariella said...

Yay! I hope she loves it! It looks like fun. Reminds me of the time I lived in a house of 6 awesome girls. Some of the best times ever!

Lyss Bell said...

The boys next door are live in the sage house. Haven't met them yet :(