Saturday, January 30, 2010

the rest of the story


ok...Wednesday night at Urinetown the Musical, the actress who played Miss Pennywise, got injured during the finale of Act I. Paramedics were called and so was an ambulance! They cancelled the rest of the show. It was decided that Emily, my AMAZING daughter-in-law, would work all day Thursday on that part and perform THAT night! Even I had butterflies in my stomach for her. I have been doing theater for a few years and I can't even imagine doing that!! I drove down and saw it ...mainly because I wanted to show support for her. She was absolutely FABULOUS!!!!! She killed the part in total awesomeness. I loved her way....WAY better than the other actress. (shhhh-don't tell anyone I said that!) This is a picture of her as Bestsy Two Shoes...which she also rocked in!!! and Ames as Officer Lockstock ...(OH and his sidekick is Mr. Barrel! ha!) Great show, Awesome show!! Alex and I are going tonight for the closing performance.

No comments: