Friday, January 15, 2010

How Many?


I just read Emily's blog about favorites and she wrote about TV. It really got me to thinking about what I watch. I am so addicted to some shows. I mean, Alex told me about a show and said I should watch it (actually he told me about 2 shows! ha! Just what I needed!!) So, 30 Rock! O my heck!
Talk about addiction and withdrawals! I watched all seasons frantically. Couldn't get enough and when I was caught up.....I really missed Tina! That woman is so amazing! Can't wait to get home and watch the episode that aired last night! The other show Alex mentioned is Chuck...o my heck!! I am SO in love with this computer nerd who accidently becomes a spy! It is called a "dramedy" and I swear they better NOT kill off Captain Awesome! I know I will stop watching it if they do! Hopefully he is just kidnapped. yeah, and there I go! ha!
There is Lost, Office, NCIS (hello! it's Dinozzo, come on!!) The Closer, White Collar(stars one of the characters that was in Chuck!!), Burn Notice, CSI's and not to mention my 4 Reality shows...SYTYCD, American Idol, Survivor, and Amazing Race....O wait! 5 reality shows, cause there is also ANTM. Gosh! or as Tina would say..."blurg"
But my most fav and the one I am so anxiously awaiting is PSYCH!!! Man! Those guys make me laugh SO much. I need to get season 3...can't believe I don't have it! I know it is pretty corny and people tell me that it is easy to figure out the plot...and I say to them, it isn't about that! It is about Shawn and the Guster! I even get Tweets from Lassie! ha! Yeah, I am pretty pathetic!

1 comment:

Johnson-n-Johnson said...

Ahhh... Chuck! We have been waiting a year for this to come back on.we LOVE it. And survivor: sweet reality TV! Great list of shows Peggy!