Friday, January 8, 2010

Just Found Out

I just found out that Derek....my awesome grandson has a blog of his very own! Yay, Derek! I love that he is doing that. Maybe it will inspire me to keep up with this one! ha!
Christmas is a blur and New Year's...well....not fun at all being sick and having your own pity party! YUCK!!!
Ames and Emily and Alex stayed the night on Christmas Eve. We had so much fun playing Super Mario Bros. I laughed so hard!! I am now addicted to that game...even though I suck big time at it! If Alex plays with me ...I am always yelling "save me, Alex!!" ha! Christmas morning was so fun as we tore into our presents. I love seeing everyone's faces as they get gifts that surprise and delight them!!
I actually went to sleep about 10 pm on New Year's. Pathetic, I know! But, I was not feeling at all well. And, I think my body just shut down on sleep mode for about 48 hours!
One thing we did over the Holiday that I loved...is we went to see the movie AVATAR on Christmas Eve!!! I totally fell in love with that movie! I immediately wanted to watch it again and again! Now it has made over a billion $ worldwide!!! Glad to see such a great movie accomplish that!

No comments: